This workshop is designed to take deep dive in understanding about agility by principles of system thinking and lean thinking. This is one day session to cover agile principles and associated practices. We will look at all available frameworks and practices like Scrum, Kanban, XP, LeSS, BDD and Specification by Examples. One day session is complete PPT free session and more about learning through activities and discussions.
Focus area for workshop:-
- Assessing agility in organization – Survey on current processes and practices. Understanding people mindset by innovative games. Discussion about challenges in current processes and practices.
- Agile Principles Vs Practices – Highlighting importance of principles over practices. Discussion on being agile vs following agile. Understanding about available frameworks and practices like Scrum, Kanban, XP, LeSS, BDD and Specification by Examples.
- Focusing on heart of agile – Taking deep dive in collaboration between various group and division and how team focusing on delivery. Where are how team reflect and improve deliverables by collaboration?
- System thinking and Lean thinking – Optimizing as whole vs local optimization, causal loop diagram, lean thinking and principles. How to improve processes by practicing Kaizen? What are the waste in process that can be easily removed to be more lean?
- Focusing on lean product development – Learn how to translate product vision to product increment by practicing product discovery, specification by examples, behavior driven development and test driven development.