The workshop itself will be run using Scrum with ZERO power point slides. We learn together about Scrum from each other. Expect to have lots of fun during workshop with focus of delivering software incrementally. This is an ideal workshop for people wanting to know about Scrum.
- Empirical Process
- What is Empirical Process and Defined Process?
- Why Software Development is hard and complex?
- Agile Values and Principles
- Introduction to Agile Manifesto
- 12 Agile Principles
- Scrum Framework
- Introduction to Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Artifacts
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Getting Started with Scrum
- How to go about implementing Scrum?
- What is the impact on Organization Structure and policies?
- Scrum Roles
- Product Owner’s responsibilities
- Scrum Master’s responsibilities
- Development Team’s responsibilities
- What is the role of other organization roles in Scrum?
- Where does the Project Manager fit?
- Product Backlog
- Characteristics of a Product Backlog
- Grooming Product Backlog
- Estimating Product Backlog
- Prioritizing the Product Backlog
- Agile Estimation and Planning
- What is involved in Release Planning?
- Release Planning activities.
- Scaling Scrum
- Briefly discuss how to scale Scrum
- Discuss a case study.
Unique about Us
Scrum on The Wall: unique way of presenting Scrum Framework on the Wall with Charts will help you visualize Scrum all the time during the 2 days and ever after
Learn by Doing: You will be working with others as part of a Scrum Team working on a Project. So you will learn how to get started and run a Scrum Project.
Learn to Measure Progress: As the workshop is run using Scrum, you will get an opportunity to inspect the progress and adapt the plan with real artifacts.
Learn Continuously: We believe in Continuous Learning. It’s difficult to learn to solve every problem in two days. As you start playing Scrum at you work place, you will certainly face challenges and you need help to solve those. So our workshop doesn’t end in 2 days, you continue to learn in our monthly PlayScrum-Meetups.
Live and Breathe agilevalues with Mobile App: Learn continuously going forward using our mobile app.