An executive turned transformation consultant with 21+ years of learning, Preeth trains and coaches organizations to be agile and more importantly to stay agile.
Preeth’s pragmatism finds its root in his diverse experience at various leadership positions. This majorly includes the one where he relied on empirical practices to successfully deliver quality releases for an $8 billion company and his early work as an engineer in teams that leveraged the value of XP practices.
Having experienced agile transformation as a team member helps Preeth connect and relate with the teams he trains. Preeth, typically, trains with an intent to educate, empower, and enable sustainable and self-evolving transformation based on scrum framework, through the constant use of inspect and adapt.
Preeth delivers certification training
- Professional Scrum Master - I (PSM-I) from Scrum.org
- Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) from Scrum.org
- Professional Agile Leadership – Essentials (PAL-E) from Scrum.org
- Leading SAFe 4.5 from Scaled Agile Academy
- SAFe Scrum Master (SSM 5.0) from Scaled Agile Academy
- SAFe 5.0 for Teams from Scaled Agile Academy
- Agile Fundamentals (ICP) from ICAgile
- ICP – Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) from ICAgile