Mentoring program for a group of 30 people to develop good quality coaches and trainers in agile space. Core focus area learning in group, building platform for sharing knowledge, creating opportunities for co-training, getting opportunity for co-coaching and earning credential that matter.
Below is tentative plan for 9 months with 15 days iteration to review our progress.
Minimum 3 presentations through Meetup/Workshop/Conference
Agile 30 will schedule one Meetup every month to ensure you get enough opportunity to share your learning.
- Choose a topic to speak/present/facilitate workshop
- Schedule meet-up for your city or look for already scheduled conferences
- Share your topic and presentation to Agile 30 group
- Group member will review and provide feedback
- Present it in meet-up/conferences to collect feedback
- Group will get your session recorded for review and feedback
- Share recording with other group member either via google drive or YouTube
- Group Member will share feedback for improvement
Minimum 3 Webinars
Group will organize one Webinar every week to provide enough opportunity for everyone.
- Choose a topic for webinar as per your choice
- Naveen Kumar Singh will schedule webinar
- Share your topic and presentation to group
- Group will provide feedback to ensure better engaging webinar
- Present, record and share webinar with group
- Be open for feedback. Webinar is most challenging as you will not have participants in front you.
Minimum 2 FREE training (2 days) per topic
- Prepare training content for 2 days on topic related to Agile
- Go through group review process
- Naveen Kumar Singh will schedule training
- Prepare feedback form
- Need to arrange recording for 1/4 of sessions
- Get back to review process with recording