Agile Change Agent(s) 2.0
Workshop using Brain-based Learning models & Effective Facilitation techniques
As an Agile Coach or a Scrum Master, I am sure you are aware of the journey of a change agent. There are multiple approaches to achieve this journey.
Having said that, we at Agilemania are trying to explore the possibility of introducing some of the significant concepts which might help the Agile Coaches or Scrum Masters. These concepts aid in making the journey a little easier to be an effective change agent.
In this aspect, we are happy to launch this one-day workshop with Liberating Structures along with brain-based learning models.
Why this combination?
Be it an Agile Coach or a Scrum Master, being an effective and successful change agent requires a wide variety of skills, knowledge, and experience. The Agile Coaches or Scrum Masters are expected to act as a teacher, a mentor, a facilitator, and a coach. With servant-leadership as a foundational mindset and attitude.
In this one-day course, we want to guide the change agents with tools and techniques that help them to be effective in their teaching and facilitation roles.
What is this mean to me?
Attending this workshop helps the Agile Coaches or Scrum Masters to acquire more knowledge in the following domains:
- In this category, we will explore the Brain-based learning models and concepts that help the Agile Coaches or Scrum Masters to be more effective in Training
- In this category, we will explore the Liberating Structures (LS) concepts that help the Agile Coaches or Scrum Masters to be more effective in Facilitation Techniques
Rs. 7,499/- (Inclusive of GST)
|Sl. No||Session Name||Session Outline|
|1.)||Ice Breaker||a.) Welcome
b.) Set the agenda for workshop
c.) Working agreement
|Session – 1|
|2.)||Change Agent as Teacher||a.) Change agent as Teacher
b.) Explore teaching types
|Coffee / Tea Break|
|3.)||Change Agent as Teacher||a.) Introduce Brain based methods and techniques
b.) Apply Brain based learning methods
|Session – 2|
|4.)||Change Agent as Facilitator||a.) Change agent as Facilitator
b.) Explore Facilitation and different techniques
|Coffee / Tea Break|
|5.)||Change Agent as Facilitator||a.) Introduce LS and related microstructures
b.) Apply LS microstructures
- Target Audience:
- Project Leaders
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Scrum Master
- Agile Transformation Agents
- Anyone managing the Transformation work
- Anyone working as a change agent
What is included?
- 1 Day Workshop – 9 AM to 5 PM
- 8 hours of fun learning
- Lunch + 2 Coffee / Tea break
- 8 Scrum Education Units (SEU)