Agile Scaling Frameworks for Leaders
While the Scrum Master plays an indispensable role at the team level, agile leaders and managers needed to scale the agile culture across the enterprise. Since many organizations are adopting agile frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, and Nexus, they are in need of agile leaders who can help them successfully adopt and scale agility for business success. Demands for organization agility is creating a lot confusion in regards to right frameworks for scaling. What to choose while scaling? SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, Nexus or something else? This workshop will try to have answer by exploring all frameworks, adoption techniques and skills to design agile organization based on Product Development or Service Delivery. Training is also going to look deeper in career path for Agile leaders. Workshop will focus on needs and wants for organization/business agility and what popular frameworks like LeSS and SAFe offers for same. Training will also be exploring some organization model like Spotify and ING to understand new way of working.
- Which agile frameworks for organization design?
- What’s the difference between product development and service delivery?
- Which framework for Product Development?
- What to choose for Service Delivery? SAFe, LeSS or Nexus?
- Is service delivery requiring agility or agile framework?
- How to mix these frameworks for an organization?
- Why organization is adopting Spotify or ING model?
- What are the options available for leaders?
Who should attend?
This program is for everyone involved in software development using the Scrum and Agile Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for maximizing the value of work done by Development team, including Scrum Masters, Product Owner, Product Manager and Leadership Team.
On day one, the training focuses on the fundamentals that are essential for understanding and satisfying the role of the agile leaders in the context of product management and Scrum. The course not only provides greater understanding of the role itself, but also gives you a clearer idea of the principles of agile product and project management.
- Why to scale software delivery?
- What are the frameworks available for scaling?
- Why and how to change organization design?
- Why Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)?
- What is SAFe and how it works?
- Product Development vs Service Delivery
One day two, workshop will focus on organization design and scaling product development frameworks including Spotify, Nexus and LeSS to design new way of working.
- What is Spotify model and what is Tribe and Chapter?
- Why we need Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)?
- How LeSS is different than Nexus framework?
- LeSS Principles and rules
- Designing new organization using LeSS
- Need for technical practices in scaling