The knowledge-intense Agile with Jira Workshop delivered by the Agilemania consultants is intended to benefit the new-age Agile cohort. It is mainly targeted towards the Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Agile Teams, Project Managers, Delivery Managers, Product Managers.
At the end of this 2-day Agile workshop, participants will be able to gain in-depth knowledge on Jira and Jira Agile. Basic Agile with JIRA insights aside, the learners will have the scope to-
- Gain a thorough understanding of the roles and responsibilities with hands-on team exercises on Jira.
- Understand Scrum events and ability to track sprints and releases.
- A number of exercises and real project situations are discussed for teams to understand Anti-Patterns in Jira Agile across various roles.
- Hands-On Labs with Jira also covering some advanced topics on configuration.
- JIRA Scenarios: Jira usage at team level, Jira usage at Program Level by tracking multiple teams progress and starting multiple parallel sprints.
- JIRA Dashboards: Understand usage of advanced filter queries for meaningful dashboards for various stakeholders.
WORKING WITH AN ISSUE
Find everything you need to know about issues in JIRA and how to effectively handle them.
- Lifecycle of an Issue (JIRA Workflows)
- Cloning an Issue
- Commenting on an Issue
- Creating an Issue
- Creating a Sub-Task
- Creating issues using the CSV importer
- Editing an Issue
- Linking Issues
- Logging Work on an Issue
- Moving an Issue
- Scheduling an Issue
- Setting Security on an Issue
- Viewing an Issue’s Change History
- Watching and Voting on an Issue
Ask our experts more about Agile with JIRA and also learn about-
- Creating a Board
- Configuring a board
CUSTOMIZING THE DASHBOARD
In this module, you will learn mainly about-
- How to create personalized and public dashboards with Gadgets
FOR SCRUM TEAMS
Find the best compilation of Agile with JIRA components and activities for Scrum teams.
- Creating an epic / What is an epic
- Adding an issue to an epic
- Create a sprint
- Adding an issue to a sprint
- Adding Sprint Issues to a specific version
- Starting a sprint
- Enabling ranking
- Closing a sprint
- Analysing JIRA Agile Charts/ Reports
FOR KANBAN TEAMS
Explore what works best for Kanban teams and add value to your projects with JIRA. Learn more about-
- Creating an issue
- Enabling ranking
- Ranking an issue
- Releasing a version
- Analysing the control chart
- Analysing the cumulative flow chart