Cancellation & Refund Policy
Agilemania, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc). The below T&C would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order or special pricing offers availed by customers.
All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
- In case Agilemania cancels an event, 100% of course fees will be refunded to the delegate if the refund raise request is within 10 days of purchase of course. However travel, logistics or any personal expense incurred by learners/participants will not be refunded.
- In case Agilemania cancels/postpones an event, the participants who are ahead of 10 days of purchase, of course, will be rescheduled to any upcoming classroom batch without any extra charges and In case they don’t prefer classroom training they will be rescheduled to the upcoming live virtual class.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 10 business days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 10 business days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- No refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend both days of the course.
- Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
Refund request can be initiated in two ways
- Cancellation request received within 24 hours of registration would be offered a full refund (minus payment gateway charges), please reach out to our support team through drop a refund request to email@example.com
- For any of our classroom training, you get time till first-day lunch break to review and decide. If you feel that the trainer is unable to match up to your expectations regarding quality and delivery, drop a refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org and walk out, you will be entitled to 100% of your money and an apology email from us.
Note: If the reasons mentioned above do not cover your scenario, drop an email to the support team. We will review your request and revert.
Agilemania reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions of this policy without any prior notice.