Enterprise Agile Coach (ICP-CAT) Training
Moving toward organization-wide agility requires a complete adaptation to the new mindset, culture and a radical change in processes, tools, and techniques. No change is easy, and when supporting an organization agility, the change coach must be flexible and adaptable in order to cope with the disruption that is caused by the change.
Agile coaches must focus their attention on knowing about how to deal with people, processes, and culture. They must understand the psychology behind organizational resistance to agile, and how to overcome it to achieve success. Through a deep understanding of new models of working, they must find ways of delivering value as an enterprise coach and using large-scale facilitation to scale agile.
This ICAgile workshop brought to teach you how to empower a successful Agile transformation. In this 2-day experiential workshop, you will learn about the value stream underlying enterprise agility, and how to channel organizational processes, culture, and people toward making the transition to an agile way of working.
You will get in-depth training to achieve the credential that will reflect your personal and professional mastery of Enterprise Agile Coaching (EAC). This course gives you the skills needed to help individuals, teams and whole organizations navigate through the challenges they face when embracing the agility mindset.
Successful completion of this course makes you eligible for the ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) certification.
WHO NEEDS THIS PROGRAM?
Enterprise agile coaching program is most suitable for the leadership team, senior management, change agent, agile coaches, and scrum masters.
We do not cover the fundamentals of coaching in this course. To get the most out of this training it is recommended that:
- The participant should have at least 3 years’ experience as a team coach
- The participants should already own any of the professional coaching credentials
- The participants should have attended an ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching course (ICP – ACC)
- Core elements of an Agile Transformation
- Core enterprise coaching competencies
- Organizational and human change processes
- Transformational strategies
- Addressing impediments to the Agile Transition
- Educating and facilitating sustainable change across the Enterprise
You will also get:
- ICAgile ICP-CAT Certification
- Comprehensive courseware
- The workshop will be facilitated by certified experts
- 16 PDUs and SEUs on course completion
After Course Completion: After successfully completing the course, the participant will receive the ICAgile ICP-CAT certification.
Note: This course is accredited by KnowledgeHut