Essential Agile Leadership
The Essential Agile Leadership bootcamp by Agilemania is a 1-day immersive workshop organized mainly for leaders and senior management. The workshop offers some real-world insights and provides a strong foundation for the roles that the Agile leaders play in their organizations. The end goal of this workshop is to create the ideal conditions for a high-impact agile transformation within organization.
Leaders and managers are the critical enablers in their organizations and are at the helm of the activities that make a project successful. However, in most cases, the enterprise-level transformation initiated by these leaders are not devoid of challenges. The key challenges arise from the stark differences in roles of leaders and managers in traditional and Agile organizations.
This workshop entails a unique combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support efficient agile teams to achieve superior results. The future Agilists are also trained on how to lead the cultural and behavioural changes in organizations and realize the full potential of agile product delivery approach. This workshop will equip leaders and managers to help their organizations change by providing participants with an overview of-
- An overview of what “Agile Transformation” is, why organizations need it to survive and thrive in a changing world
- An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organization
- What takes to become a servant leader from traditional manager to manage change more effectively
- An understanding of how culture and values influence your organization’s ability to reap the benefits of agility
- The ability to compare and contrast Agile practices with alternative business practices and discuss how Agile fosters a culture of innovation and enhances financial performance
- An understanding of typical challenges that agile teams face and how to support them by removing impediments
This workshop uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support agile teams to achieve better results, and how to lead the cultural and behavioural changes that organizations must make to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach.
- Why we need Agile Leadership skills in management team
- How to do value driven product development for your business
- How your organization can benefit from empiricism
- The difference between a traditional Manager and an Agile Leader
- How to develop an education roadmap for the different roles in a Scrum team
- How to measure the success of a Scrum team
- Which agile frameworks for organization design and product Delivery?
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who are responsible for the introduction and establishment of Agile methods and techniques in an IT organization/division.
- You are a manager/leader, responsible for leading one/more Scrum teams, including Scrum Masters, Product Owners and members of a Development Team
- You are a Senior Executive, acting as a sponsor for the Agile transformation and want to know how to develop the leadership for the Agile transformation