Write for US!
Agilemania is now open to receive guest blogs from dynamic writers who provide insights to our readers and bring in innovative ideas on the table with a unique perspective.
What do we publish?
We like to share the insightful, practical and actionable content written with the centre of attraction. Explore below a few guidelines to help you understand what are we looking for.
- We only accept tailor-made blog post written exclusively for Agilemania. Meanwhile, it should not be published elsewhere anytime.
- Topics based on researches, that can drive the attention in particular industry expertise are preferred over generic topics. ( PS: Wouldn’t recommend lists or collection posts).
- Data needs to be linked with trusted references (if any), in the body. However, promotional links are not allowed.
- Use screenshots, graphs and illustrations that make the blog post more engaging.
- A blog post needs to be well structured with the subheading, bullets, and short & crisp paragraphs
- The blog has to befall in the categories that Agilemania covers.
- Processing content takes time, so be patient. We will get back to you in 2-3 working days.
- Promote your blog post once it gets published.
Preferred set of Topics:
- Agile & Scrum
- Scaling agile
- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Digital Transformation
- Agile Transformation
- Enterprise Team Training / Learning and Development
How to get your article approved?
We are looking for writers who would come up with the trending topic around 800-1000 words, draft in MS Word format (.docx/.doc) industry and add uniqueness to it.
Include a brief personal description of your professional qualifications and links to appropriate portfolios, websites, or LinkedIn profiles. This will be the biography that appears in your article upon publishing.
You can also provide 2-3 hyperlinks for an 1500 words blog. Nevertheless, make sure it does not read like a sales or a marketing pitch. Your blog will be edited by our editors and the feedback will be sent to you accordingly. We expect you to work on them as soon as possible and be enthusiastic as the post gets live.
Well, before you hit that SEND button, ensure-
- Running a final check for plagiarism, spelling, and grammar.
- We do not accept marketing blogs. So, kindly refrain from sending the topics related to it in mails.
- Make sure your article gives a fresh insight into the topic. For example, we can have another post on “Trends in the IoT industry”, but you need to have a different perspective in each post.
- Please do not reframe the article from other websites and send them to us. We will know!