An Agile coach serves as a mentor to the agile team, facilitating agile thinking and practices and empowering the team to reach their goals through improved team practices. By providing focused guidance, the coach enhances awareness of the business goals and objectives and acts as a teacher, guide, problem solver, team builder and planner all at once. The agile coach is able to foster a new culture of agile-lean thinking and usher in positive change by changing the organizational culture and redefining the work paradigm to reflect an agile attitude.
One of two Continuous Learning Certifications (CLCs) on the Agile Coaching and Facilitation track, the ICP-ACC focuses primarily on the mindset, roles, and responsibilities of an Agile Coach. This workshop is unique in that it allows candidates to experience both the ‘doing’ and ‘being’ of agile coaching. With a strong focus on stimulating real world practical scenarios, aspiring / in transition / existing coaches will be equipped with the right skills and tools to craft powerful ways to address challenges in a better manner. Candidates will learn the underlying competencies required to be successful Agile coaches who are able to deliver team and organizational outcomes to the desired levels.
- The Agile Coaching Mindset
- Responsibilities and Skills of the Coach
- Setting Boundaries for Coaching
- The Coaching Stance
- The Coaching Conversation – Coaching for Action
- Professional Coaching Skills
- Conducting the Coaching Conversation
- Mentoring Agile Roles & Transitions
- Mentoring vs. Coaching
- Teaching the Agile Basics &Mindset Shift
- Understanding Team Development
- Setting up the Team Environment
- Creating a Team Kickoff/Startup Agenda
- Characteristics of an Agile Team
- Coaching the Journey toward High Performance
- Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team
- Handling Organizational Impediments
- Planning to facilitate a conflict in a team
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Current or aspiring Agile Coaches, Product Owners, Program Managers, Agile Consultants and anyone with the desire to harness the power of Agile Coaching to build hyper-productive teams.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 3 Days Workshop on Agile Coaching
- The hard copy of the reference material as specified by ICAgile
- ICP – ACC Certification from ICAgile, on successful completion of the class
- 24 SEUs for Scrum Certified Professionals
- 24 Professionals development Units for PMI Certified professionals coaching
CERTIFICATION PROCESS AND RENEWAL
- Certification Name: ICP – ACC
- Evaluation Process: Trainer Evaluation
- How to register: The trainer will register you
- Renewal: ICP – ACC is a lifetime Certificate; no renewal is required.
|Dec 09 - Dec 11||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam||Jerry Rajamoney||$ 1298 - $ 1598||
|Dec 11 - Dec 13||Petaling Jaya, Malaysia||Naveen Kumar Singh||$ 1298 - $ 1598||
|Dec 13 - Dec 15||Singapore, Singapore||Jerry Rajamoney||S$ 1798 - S$ 2198||
|Dec 20 - Dec 22||Bengaluru, India||Jerry Rajamoney||₹ 28000||
|Jan 17 - Jan 19||Delhi, India||Jerry Rajamoney||₹ 28000||
|Jan 24 - Jan 26||Chennai, India||Jerry Rajamoney||₹ 28000||
Throughout our two day PSM I course, I’ve learn a wealth of knowledge from Naveen. He was very insightful and attentive to each of the participant. Naveen made sure that everyone understood the concepts. The course was both educational and entertaining. It was filled with activities, stories, and thought-provoking questions. I am now a certified Professional Scrum Master and I have Naveen to thank for it! I would also be glad to refer Naveen Kumar Singh to anyone else interested in Agile training.
Very useful training by Naveen on what SCRUM is and a PSM. Within the 2 days I came from zero-knowledge to comprehend what SCRUM is, the corresponding techniques associated and where it can be usefully applied. Naveen provided a no-nonsense approach training with an entertaining mix of theory, exercises and examples from his apparent expertise on this subject and without overselling the SCRUM subject (it is a tool for effective software development!)