Certified LeSS Basic class is taught in classroom with live audience no remote participation is recommended. Recommended maximum class size is 30 participants. The minimum length of the CLB course is 8 contact hours but advisable to have prior knowledge on Scrum. The participants have passed Scrum Foundations course from Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org or have acquired same knowledge from reading and practicing. This introductory course and the topics covered are mainly conceptual.
Characteristics of the Learners
The main audience is developers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Agile Coaches and managers in product development groups who are interested in expanding their knowledge on various agile scaling approaches. The main learning goal for participants is to gain more information on what LeSS is, what LeSS is not, the purpose of LeSS and how it may be applicable in their working environment. Students will learn where to find more information about LeSS and what to do if one is interested in adopting LeSS in their company.
Characteristics of the Teacher
All teachers are experienced Scrum experts who are able to interact with and engage course participants. They are passionate advocates of agile values and principles, and understand that LeSS is a consistent way of achieving agility when working with many teams. All teachers are certified LeSS practitioners, and have participated in the required learning for delivery of this course.
After this course is over, we want and hope that participants will still be able to:
- Articulate why LeSS
- Explain how LeSS is a Scrum-based approach on scaling
- Summarize what impact this has on the organizational design (structures, policies, etc.)
- Explain the dynamics of component teams vs. feature teams
- Explain all LeSS roles and their purposes
- Explain why there is one and only real PO and not so-called team POs
- Explain the LeSS Complete diagram, organizing LeSS information in terms of the principles, rules, guides, and experiments
- Explain how LeSS scales over ~8 teams
- Know the existence of and location of major learning resources
After the class, we expect that participants will have skills to:
- Analyze their current organizations’ state
- Evaluate the applicability of LeSS in their current work environment
- After the class, we want and hope participants are able to make following the connections:
- What organizational impacts LeSS adoption may cause.
- What impact would LeSS adoption make to participants’ work life.
- LeSS is building on top of modern management thinking.
- There is no blame. People’s behavior is determined by the system they are in
- What participants could or should learn about themselves
- What is preventing them from influencing the organization they are currently in
- What participants could or should learn about understanding others and/or interacting with them
- Interest in learning more about topics discussed in the class
- New ideas about their future
Complete hands-on workshop to deal with organizational challenges and implantation issues. Participants learn by doing and training facilitator focuses on individual and interaction than theory. Participants work in small teams to learn and play all the roles to understand importance of Scrum Team.
All participants will be receiving a Certified LeSS Basics certificate and an account on less.works. The LeSS Basics Certificate will not expire.
|Feb 07||Jakarta, Indonesia||Naveen Kumar Singh||$300 - $450||
|Feb 28||Bengaluru, India||Naveen Kumar Singh||₹ 14998 - ₹ 17998||