The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a complete methodology for large-scale, multi-team Agile project teams to carry out this transformation seamlessly. Created by Dean Leffingwell, this framework effortlessly synchronizes the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to enterprise success. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) – Leading SAFe 4.5 training is very useful for leaders and managers.
When an enterprise changes its fundamental business process, it is critical to ensure that its team members truly embrace the how and why of Agile. 2-day Leading SAFe training class gives you the knowledge required to become a Certified SAFe Agilist, and to lead agile transformation within your enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework and its underlying principles of flexibility, lean thinking, and product development flow.
Successful completion of this Scaled Agile Framework training course satisfies the requirement for the SAFe Agilist certification and prepares you to pass the exam. This course is based on version 4.5 of SAFe. You will get a password to write exam post training that included in this training.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Demonstrate how Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow form the foundation of SAFe
- Explain and promote the use of SAFe
- Identify roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level
- Execute coordinated releases across a program
- Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
- Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Complete the course of study leading to the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam
- Instructor-Led Classroom Training (2 Days)
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Courseware authored by Scaled Academy
- Course fee includes SAFe Agilist exam Fee
- One year membership with Scaled Agile
- Free downloadable reference materials from Scaled Agile Framework
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification exam.
Certification Prerequisites and Process:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course and pass the SA exam
Reach out to us if you are looking for SAFe training for your leaders, managers, and teams. We have been helping the organization through SAFe training and coaching in India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and Singapore.
|Dec 03 - Dec 04||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||Sumeet Madan||$ 800 - $ 1399||