This two-day transformative leadership development (ICP-LEA) course gives managers, leaders, and change agents the necessary leadership skills needed to lead in agile environments as well as the capacity for empathy and ability to coach and grow others. You will examine how your own personal growth, development, and leadership style can be a catalyst for change resulting in the ability to create better business strategies and relationships and lasting success.
During this 2 days Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA) course we look at the global shift to knowledge work, digitalization and innovation and the current opportunities and challenges this presents to individuals and organizations. We explore how to develop yourself and others into great leaders that create world-class organizations. By attending this course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for agile leadership as well as improving your own emotion-intelligence and self-awareness. We also explore how leaders create high-trust environments to enable high-performing teams to emerge.
Following successful completion of the course and assessment, you will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional in Leading with Agility (ICP-LEA) designation.
Why Choose Us?
- Post-workshop support by the trainer to improve your coaching skills
- Continuous learning support from “Agile 30” meetup group.
- 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs
- Training from seasoned Agile coaches who bring over a decade of experience to the classroom.
- The ICP-LEA credential.
- A hard copy of courseware.
- Post-workshop assistance with regular meetups and one-on-one coaching sessions with practising Agile coaches