Advance Scrum Master (PSM II) Training
Scrum is a process of continuous improvement and evolution. Scrum Masters need to keep upgrading their skills to stay relevant and on top of their game. The Professional Scrum Master IITM(PSM II) is a new credential offered by Scrum.org that is a reflection of the holder’s extensive knowledge of Scrum framework.
2-day advanced scrum master training by Agilemaniahelps Scrum Masters develop new skills and enhance their existing ones. The course is specifically designed for experienced Scrum Masters who have a thorough understanding of the Scrum framework. The course teaches students about related practices and skills to enable them to have the right types of conversations and how to apply them to become better Scrum Masters.
It is particularly beneficial for those people with at least one year of Scrum Master experience. Conducted by experienced and certified instructors, this course will help you aim for a first-time pass of the intensive exam and gain the skills to get ahead of the crowd.
What you will learn?
- The practices, tools, skills, and stances make an effective Scrum Master
- The Scrum principles and values help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make
- The Scrum Master acts as a servant-leader and improves their ability in this role
- What the Scrum Master can do to support Development Teams and Product Owners to become more effective
- Ways that the Scrum Master can help to change the environment making it more conducive for Scrum Teams to be successful with greater agility
- Tips and techniques for the Scrum Master to work with the rest of the organization in support of their Scrum Teams
You will also get:
- Intensive and interactive 2-day training
- Free exam coupon for PSM II
- Free second attempt for PSM II exam if you are unable to clear first time within 14 days
- Discount on PSM III
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Comprehensive courseware and exam prep support
PSM-II, being an advanced course this workshop will not get in details of the Scrum framework and hence it is expected that candidates should have good knowledge of Scrum.
On successful completion of the Professional Scrum MasterTM (PSM II) course, candidates will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) assessment, and can subsequently go on to undertake level III. The assessments are conducted by Scrum.org and the certification is maintained by them.
- Effects on the organization of a successful Scrum Master
- Dealing with complexity and servant leadership
- Dealing with team conflict
- Removing impediments
- Facilitation techniques
- The Importance of a “Done” Increment
- The Sprint Goal
- Refresh the purpose of the Scrum Events
- The role of management in Scrum
- Successful product delivery
- Measurement in Scrum
- How to support the Product Owner
- Understanding the challenges of middle management
- Scrum Master as a change agent