The 3-day Professional Scrum Developer course provides a real-world view of what it is like to build software with Scrum. Throughout the course, students collaborate together as a team in a series of Sprints where they apply modern engineering practices and use the Scrum framework to cope with changes. Over the 3 days, students learn how to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog.
Students concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment within a single iteration. The course teaches how Agile engineering practices and supportive ALM tools improve a team’s capabilities even more.
The course is available in .Net/C#, Java, C++, MEAN, Embedded C, Mobile Apps, Python, Mainframe, Ruby and functional programming technologies, or trainers can work with your specific technology stack to make the course meet your specific needs.
WHO NEEDS THIS PROGRAM?
The Professional Scrum Developer course is intended for all members of a Scrum Development Team; architects, programmers, database developers, testers, and others with some technical knowledge. The class focuses on using technology to deliver software in Increments.
There is no prerequisite but attendees will be able to make the most of the class if they:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide (http://www.scrumguides.org)
- Have taken the Scrum Open (free online assessment)
- Have experience in software development either as a developer, tester, UI designer, Business Analyst, DBA or DevOps engineer.
WHY PROFESSIONAL SCRUM DEVELOPER (PSD) FROM AGILEMANIA?
We don’t have any special deliverables for you beside than trainer’s qualification. We invest in our quality to give a unique experience to our participants. We don’t believe in giving freebies that don’t add value. Our consultant comes with vast experience and has very unique teaching skills. They are most preferred by many leading organizations worldwide like Siemens, ANZ, Telekom Malaysia, FedEx, Mercedes-Benz, EY, PWC, Stryker, Dyson, Hilti, Osram, ABB, Bombardier, VMWare, and FICO etc.
Understand how modern Agile engineering practices and supportive DevOps tools improve a team’s capability to deliver working software. Learn the different aspects of a Scrum Team and how to work together as a team to get work done. Gain knowledge of how to leverage modern software development tools and practices.
- Introduction to Scrum Framework, Elements of Scrum
- Definition of Done and Acceptance Criteria
- Product Backlog Management and Release Management
- Relevance of epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Release strategies and planning with Scrum
- Estimating and prioritizing requirements
- Test Driven Development – why, what and how
- Drive the development (design and implementation) of a User Story
- Learn concept of Emergent Design and why emergent design
- Why testing first is better than testing after
- Overview of Refactoring, Clean Code principle and Refactoring to Patterns
- Specification by Examples using Gherkin language
- Writing Scenarios and Scenario Outlines
- ALM – It can either Jira, Team Foundation Server, VersionOne, Trello or Rally
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS, CircleCI, Team city or Hudson etc.
- ATDD/BDD – Cucumber, Specflow, Behave, Behat, CucumberJS
- TDD – Nunit, Junit, CPPUnit, Rspec etc.
- DevOps – Vagrant, Docker, Ansible, Nagios, Splunk etc.
Hands-on activities (60-70%) and discussion on mentioned topics (30-40%). Hands-on activities include writing unit test, code, writing examples and some group creativity activities.
This course has the Professional Scrum Developer level I (PSD I) as associated credential. All participants completing the Professional Scrum Developer course receive a password to take the PSD I assessment.
This industry-recognized certification requires a minimum passing score on the associated rigorous assessment. Scrum.org maintains a public list with everyone holding a PSD I credential.
PMI PDU CREDITS
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 21 PDUs after attending a three-day Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) course. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s “Education courses provided by other third-party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org
|Dec 06 - Dec 08||Singapore, Singapore||Naveen Kumar Singh||S$ 1795 - S$ 1995||
|Jan 24 - Jan 26||Bengaluru, India||Naveen Kumar Singh||₹ 31998 - ₹ 34998||
Very useful training by Naveen on what SCRUM is and a PSM. Within the 2 days I came from zero-knowledge to comprehend what SCRUM is, the corresponding techniques associated and where it can be usefully applied. Naveen provided a no-nonsense approach training with an entertaining mix of theory, exercises and examples from his apparent expertise on this subject and without overselling the SCRUM subject (it is a tool for effective software development!)
Throughout our two day PSM I course, I’ve learn a wealth of knowledge from Naveen. He was very insightful and attentive to each of the participant. Naveen made sure that everyone understood the concepts. The course was both educational and entertaining. It was filled with activities, stories, and thought-provoking questions. I am now a certified Professional Scrum Master and I have Naveen to thank for it! I would also be glad to refer Naveen Kumar Singh to anyone else interested in Agile training.