Included within the course costs
- Password to take the PSPO II assessment – $250
- 2nd attempt for PSPO II assessment is free – $250
- 40% discount on the PSPO III assessment – $200
- Lifetime validity of your certificate – No renewal charges for certification
Included when partnering with Agilemania
- Practicing Agile Coaches and Change Agents of Agilemania Team as learning facilitators
- Sharpen your facilitation, coaching, teaching and mentoring skills with our experienced coaches.
- Complete support in assessment preparation.
- Continuous support post training to improve your mastery
- Continuous knowledge sharing opportunity through weekly webinar and monthly in-person meetup
- 2 Free online live virtual programs to improve your skills by Agilemania
- No cancellation charge even if you cancel in last minute.
Complete hands-on workshop to deal with organizational challenges and implantation issues. Participants learn by doing and the facilitator focuses on individual and interaction over theory and PowerPoint slides. Participants work in small teams to learn and understand the various stances and its importance in becoming an effective Product Owner.
Who should attend?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner II course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum Framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Product using Scrum, including Product Owners, Business Analyst and Product Managers
Over the 2 days, students will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Product Owner such as how the Product Owner maximizes the value for the Product and manages the Stakeholders. Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced focuses on your experiences and how to do an even better job. This course will cover the:
- Product Owner stances
- Customer/User Value
- Product Vision
- Product Development
- Product Innovation
This course will take some deep understanding on Agile Contracting, budgeting and governance. This also covers how to scale the role of the Product Owner while keeping Scrum values and principle alive. The course will cover a variety of Agile User Experience techniques, like Persona’s and Customer Journey Mapping, to make better decisions and create better products. You will learn to combine Business Model Innovation and Product Innovation and maximize value by using experiments, impact mapping and practical measures.
There will also be time in class for the Professional Scrum Trainer (PST) to provide coaching on challenges that you and your classmates may be experiencing today or may in the future.
- A clear path to moving forward in their Product Owner journey through an exploration of the different stances a Product Owner takes.
- Various types of stakeholders that Product Owners represent and how to best work with them.
- Better understanding of how to use vision, value, and validation to create a competitive advantage for any product.
- Modern complementary practices through discussions, case studies, and exercises.
- Understanding your products
- Who are your customers?
- Connecting product features to customer outcomes
- Communicating the product vision and strategy
- Value and pricing models
- Innovation and experimentation
- Stakeholders and stakeholder management
- Agile governance, budgeting and contracting in relation to Scrum
- Scaling the Product Owner role
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Product Owner – Advanced course receive a password to take the PSPO II assessment and are entitled to a discount on the PSPO III assessment. If you attempt the PSPO II assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. You are also entitled to a 40% discount on the PSPO III assessment. The industry recognized PSPO certifications require a minimum passing score on these rigorous assessments
The PSPO II assessment is very challenging, and consists of multiple-choice questions based on your knowledge of Scrum and Product Ownership and how you would handle real-world situations.
Throughout our two day PSM I course, I’ve learn a wealth of knowledge from Naveen. He was very insightful and attentive to each of the participant. Naveen made sure that everyone understood the concepts. The course was both educational and entertaining. It was filled with activities, stories, and thought-provoking questions. I am now a certified Professional Scrum Master and I have Naveen to thank for it! I would also be glad to refer Naveen Kumar Singh to anyone else interested in Agile training.
Very useful training by Naveen on what SCRUM is and a PSM. Within the 2 days I came from zero-knowledge to comprehend what SCRUM is, the corresponding techniques associated and where it can be usefully applied. Naveen provided a no-nonsense approach training with an entertaining mix of theory, exercises and examples from his apparent expertise on this subject and without overselling the SCRUM subject (it is a tool for effective software development!)