Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) is a 2-day course that focuses on how to maximize the value of the product. PSPO is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a product’s success in the market. In this course, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
The responsibility of this role is in delivering a successful product that becomes more clear from an Agile perspective. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace. The PSPO course is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. In this course, students work on real-life cases with other classmates together as a team. This course is made up of discussions and hands-on exercises.
Why Choose Us?
- 2 Free Exam Attempts with No Extra Cost
- One-one Coaching with Our Coaches
- Training by Globally Recognized Coaches
- Get Certificate with Lifetime Validity
- Case Study on How to Start Scrum in Your Team
- Have a clear understanding of Product and Product Management
- Have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum
- Know how the Product Owner fits into Scrum
- Product Maturity
- Successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Effectively managing the Product Backlog and maximizing the value of the Product
- Measuring the value of the Product in the market
- Product adoption in the customer space
PSPO Certification Process
- Register for PSPO Training
- Attend 2 Days' Instructor Led Training
- Get Free Exam Password
- Write Online PSPO Exam
- Clear Exam
- Get PSPO Certification With Lifetime Validity
Who Should Attend?
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course may be interesting to all those who are involved in product development upon the Scrum framework. However, it has been specifically conceived for those responsible for products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the accountability of the success of the Product. Students should review the PSPO subject areas before the class.
- Candidates who are managing and supporting the products
- Product marketing and sales professionals
- Teams transitioning to Agile way of working.
- To build a career into Product Management
- To deepen their knowledge on Product Ownership
- Candidates playing the role of a Business Analyst
- Candidates playing the role of a Product Owner
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
The training focuses on the fundamentals that are essential for understanding and satisfying the role of the Product Owner in the context of product management and Scrum. The course not only provides a greater understanding of the role itself but also gives you a clearer idea of the principles of agile product management.
- Agile Product Management
- Release Management
- Value-Driven Development- Evidence-Based Management
- Impact Mapping, Value Stream and Story Mapping techniques to formulate the Product Vision to Product Backlog
- Product Backlog Management
- Forecasting capability with Scrum
- Estimating and prioritizing requirements
- Release strategies and planning with Scrum
- Setting and achieving strategic product goals
- Product development involving multiple teams
- The relevance of epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Scrum Framework
- Scrum Roles – Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team
Included within the course costs
- Upon course completion, attendees have the opportunity to take an online assessment of their skills and earn their Professional Scrum Product Owner I (PSPO I)
- To reinforce concepts, if you attend this Scrum.org class and attempt the PSPO I certification assessment within 14 days but do not achieve a score of at least 85% you will be given a 2nd attempt at no cost.
- 40% Discount on PSPO– II exam
- Official course material from Scrum.org
- 14 PDUs after attending the two-day Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) Training
There are no prerequisites to attend the PSPO training or to take up the exam. However, it is always recommended that you go through the Scrum Guide very well.
Ready to start working as a Product Owner?
Agilemania offers a 2-day PSPO training aimed at beginning Scrum Masters, that can lead to your PSPO certification. Download the brochure and check the different focus areas covered within these 2 days of training.
What Participants Have to Say About Our Trainer
23 - 24
|(09:00 AM to 05:00 PM GMT+8)||Online Live Virtual||Sumeet Madan||SGD1200(Untill Jan 14)
PSPO Training and Certification FAQ's
Seasoned agilists all set to help organizations realize suprior way of implementation and execution.
PSPO is one such certification that demonstrates potential employers that you have sufficient knowledge of the Scrum framework in an organisational set up that delivers real value, thus making a Professional Scrum Product Owner a truly global professional.
A straight answer would be no, nevertheless, the technical skills are always helpful, but not in the way you might think. When you're looking for a new PO, you want someone steeped in product development experience (clearly).
Having one PSPO for the product helps with the clarity & focus, ensures quick decision making, and single-person accountability for the success of the product.
Job roles that can benefit from PSPO training include the below designations, yet, is not limited only to these.
- Members of Scrum Teams including developers and product owners
- Scrum Team Managers
- Teams transitioning to Scrum
- Leadership Team
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
Anyone who wants to learn Scrum and embark on Product Owner career
Having a certification is always positive- however, it’s not going to make you the best Product Owner out there! It will add authority and assist you in the clarification of points which you may not know around SCRUM being a Product Owner. This may help you push forward with confidence in your role and empower your SCRUM team with your product vision!