Professional ScrumTM with User Experience (PSU) is a 2-day hands-on course where students who already have a fundamental understanding of Scrum and some experience using it will learn how to integrate modern UX practices, (UX is more than UI) into the way they are working in Scrum and how to work most effectively within Scrum Teams. Design work can sometimes feel slow, and not well suited to quick agile cadences and Scrum events, but that isn't the case. Learn UX techniques that fit beautifully into Scrum, and practice these techniques with cross-functional teams in the class. The course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognized Professional Scrum with User experience I certification assessment (PSU I).
Why Choose Us?
- 10% Discount on Any Future Training
- 3 Most Sought Agile Courses at No Cost
- 3 Sets of Simulation Test to Prepare for Exam
- A Guide on How to Start Scrum on Your Team
- Free Scrum Framework Poster to All Participants
- Free Webinar Every Week on Your Choice of Topics
- Unlock Free Access to Online Courses of Worth $450
- 1:1 Mentoring by PSTs to Improve Your Scrum
- Continuous Learning Support by “agile 30”
- How a cross-functional Scrum Team can include UX specialists
- How to account for, manage, prioritize and include UX work in the Backlog
- How to balance discovery and delivery within a Scrum Team
- How Scrum Teams create customer feedback loops within a Sprint
- How to ensure customer insight is included in Scrum events and decision-making
- What the Definition of " Done" is in a world of continuous learning
- How UX can inform better development decisions
PSU Certification Process
- Register for PSU Training
- Attend 2 Days' Instructor Led Training
- Get Free Exam Password
- Write Online PSU Exam
- Clear Exam
- Get PSU Certification With Lifetime Validity
Who Should Attend?
- Software Engineers
- Scrum Team Members
- Product Managers
- Developers and Testers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Self-organizing Cross-functional Teams
- People Who Know UX
- Understand how Scrum with UX enhance continuous learning
- Framing work as problems to solve
- Outcomes over outputs
- Managing UX work in Scrum
- Focus on users
What You Will Learn
Over the 2 days, students will learn UX techniques that work most effectively with Scrum Teams. In addition, you will learn practical tools and practices to best work with customers and their feedback to deliver higher value in the customer's eyes with Scrum Teams without changing Scrum.
Students will leave the class understanding how to reconcile UX work with Scrum essentials like the Definition of " Done" Backlog ordering and delivering " Done" Increments every Sprint. You will learn how to handle design work that may extend beyond a single Sprint, continuing to deliver value each and every Sprint using Scrum.
Professional Scrum with User Experience is excellent training for everyone who works on a product team (engineers, product managers, etc): technology teams work better when they’re collaborating across disciplines and specialities. But different priorities, types of work, and the specific working rhythms of each discipline can create silos on teams and inside organizations. Learn how to use the Scrum framework and UX techniques to align your team, focus on value, and foster collaboration.
View the different Focus Areas covered within this class and others.
Created in Partnership with the Authors of Lean UX
All participants completing the Professional Scrum with User Experience course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum with User Experience I (PSU I) assessment. The industry-recognized PSU I certification requires a minimum passing score of 85%. PSU class participants who attempt the PSU I assessment within 14 days of receiving their free password and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
There are no pre-requisites to attend the PSU training and or to take up the exam. However, it is always recommended that you go through the Scrum Guide very well.
Ready to start working as a Scrum Master?
Agilemania offers a 2-day PSU training, aimed at beginning Scrum Masters, that can lead to your PSU certification.
Currently, we have Professional Scrum Trainers to facilitate PSU training in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Philippines, and India.