Term and Conditions
By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service (defined below) :-
- You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications.
- If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site and immediately terminate your use of the services.
- The services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed from the services by Agilemania..
- By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the Site, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services.
COUPON REDEMPTION/DISCOUNTS :-
- Coupon REDEMPTION/DISCOUNTS is purely subjected to standard and specified terms and conditions mentioned by the respective retailer/Re-selling policy /Agilemania.
- Discounts are issued on behalf of the respective retailer/re-seller/Agilemania.
- Hence, any damages, losses incurred by the end user by using the coupon is not the responsibility of Agilemania.
- Total discount for a user cannot be more than 20% of his base payments.
Modification of this Agreement :-
- Agilemania reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement (each, a “change”) at any time by posting notification to the Site or otherwise communicating the notification to you.
- The changes will become effective, and shall be deemed accepted by you, 24 hours after the initial posting and shall apply immediately on a going-forward basis with respect to payment transactions initiated after the posting date.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
This will include registrant application to any of Agilemania scheduled public classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. The below T&C would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
Cancellations received within 48 hours of registration or greater than 15 days would be offered full refund minus 4% payment gateway charge
Cancellations received less than 10 days to the training would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
Reschedules received greater than 15 days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
Reschedules received less than 10 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY AGILEMANIA
Agilemania reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
You are advised to consult Agilemania support team prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
Agilemania is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.