Agile and Scrum Workshops by Agile 30 user groups in various cities including Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai and Delhi. All these agile and Scrum trainings are facilitated by experienced Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters. This will help in understanding real-life situation and how to handle implementation challenges. Our community members are get benefitted by teaching and learning together.
Masterclass for Scrum Masters
Purpose of this workshop to understand role of Scrum Masters in an organization. Workshop will help in defining role of Scrum Master and how to promote it within organization. Good and empowered Scrum Master can bring positive change within organization but change become difficult when change agent is not pragmatic. Workshop focus on creating knowledge base for change agent and help them to be empowered with knowledge. Scrum Master Workshop covers topic such as Coaching skills of Scrum Masters, Change Agent to facilitate change, Facilitator to help in getting rid of impediments, Servant Leader for organization, Process Owner to maintain Scrum practices. Workshop deals with below questions:-
- Why Scrum Master is a management role and should not be a part time job for Developer/Tester?
- Why we need full-time Scrum Master and benefit full-time Scrum Master brings to Organization?
- What Scrum Masters do as Change Agent for organization and how?
- What Scrum Masters do every day beside than facilitating Daily Scrum?
- Role of Scrum Masters in Scrum Events?
- Servant Leader for Product Owner, Development Team or Stakeholders?
- What people asking in Scrum Master’s job interview and why?
- What is the difference between Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches?
- Why and how to become awesome Scrum Master?
- Role of Scrum Masters in service industries?
Attending this workshop help you in explaining this role in much better way. There is one more area that we will be exploring in this workshop and that is “Career path for Scrum Master“. People those are Scrum Masters or planning to be Scrum Masters should attend.
Agile Scaling Frameworks for leaders
While the Scrum Master plays an indispensable role at the team level, an agile leader and coach is needed to scale the agile culture across the enterprise. As many organizations are adopting agile frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, and Nexus, they are in need of agile leaders who can help them successfully adopt and scale agile for business success. Demands for organization agility is creating a lot confusion about which framework to choose? SAFe, LeSS, Spotify, Nexus or something else?. This workshop will try to have answer for this by exploring all frameworks, adoption techniques and skills to design agile organization based on Product Development or Service Delivery. Training is also going to look deeper in Career path for Agile leaders. Workshop covers in depth about organization/business agility need and want along with few popular frameworks like LeSS and SAFe. But will also be exploring some organization model like Spotify and ING to understand new way of working.
- Which agile frameworks for organization design?
- What’s the difference between product development and service delivery?
- Which framework for Product Development?
- What to choose for Service Delivery? SAFe, LeSS or Nexus?
- Is service delivery requires agility or agile framework?
- How to mix these frameworks for an organization?
- Why organization is adopting Spotify or ING model?
- What are the options available for leaders?
Masterclass on DevOps for leader and manager
Masterclass on Assuring Quality in Scrum and DevOps
Masterclass on ScrumBan (Kanban in Scrum)
Masterclass for Scrum Product Manager/Product Owner
Masterclass for Scrum Development Teams
Masterclass for Agile Leaders
Transitioning to Agile from Waterfall
Agile Project & Release Management